We require all parents to notify the school about student absence.
You can notify the school in the following ways:
- Phone: 86512449
- Email: email@example.com
- Text: 0407 818 514
A medical certificate is required for extended absences.
Late arrivals / Early departures
Any student arriving after 9:00am must sign in at the front office. Any student leaving early must be signed out at the front office by a parent or approved caregiver.
Assessment & Reporting
Assessment and reporting reflects the partnership between home and school. Each child is issued with a diary which allows effective communication between the teacher and parent throughout the year. Evaluation of each student's progress is continuous with information provided to families throughout the year about each child's development.
- Term 1 - Student Led Conferences (R-9) / Mid Semester Report 7-9 (Interview upon request)
- Term 2 - Written Report
- Term 3 - Optional Interview (R-6) / Mid Semester Report 7-9 (Interview upon request)
- Term 4 - Written Report and Optional Interview
Parents are encouraged to make an appointment at any time with their child's teacher/s if they wish to discuss their child's learning progress or social development.
Please find below links to some of our school policies and our Parent Information Booklet.
- Anti-Bullying & Harassment Policy
- Assessment & Reporting Policy
- Attendance, Absentee Late Policy
- Behaviour Education Policy
- Bushfire Policy
- Learning Technologies Policy User Agreement
- Mobile Digital Devices Policy
- Privacy Statement
- Sun Smart Policy
- Uniform Policy R-9
Child Safe Environment Policies can be found at the link below.
Catholic School Parents South Australia
Catholic School Parents South Australia (CSPSA) promotes and supports parents and families by providing a voice for education and issues which affect their children.
CSPSA is an advocate for the families, parents and carers of children in Catholic schools, Catholic early learning centres and pre-schools.
The organisation believes that:
- All children have the opportunity to access a quality education, allowing each child to reach his or her potential; and
- School and family collaboration is essential to successful spiritual, academic and developmental growth.